Delta Dental of Michigan, Ohio, and Indiana is a leader in dental benefits, plus so much more.
We improve oral health through benefit plans, advocacy and community support, and our corporate giving builds healthy, smart, vibrant and inclusive communities. We devote our time, talents and financial resources to improve oral and overall health, and we invest in initiatives that support youth, education, workforce and economic development.
We are a force for good--part of the reason why employees find working at Delta Dental fulfilling.
Delta Dental companies nationwide comprise the Delta Dental Plans Association, which provides coverage to more than 80 million Americans and operates two of the nation's largest networks of participating dentists.
For more, visit www.deltadentalmi.com and www.buildingbrighterfutures.com, and apply online at www.deltadentalmi.com/careers.
• Opens and sorts external mail for distribution to other departments
• Prepares outgoing mail
• Operates office equipment which may include personal computer, photocopier, automated mail extractor, postal machine, etc.
• Sorts and prepares claims and related documents for distribution to other departments
• Maintains related departmental records and files
• Prepares outgoing United Parcel Service (UPS)
• Possess a high school diploma or equivalent
• Successful completion of a mailroom skills assessment with a minimum score of 90 out of a possible 100
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Delta Dental of Michigan and its affiliates in Arkansas, Indiana, Kentucky, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio and Tennessee collectively are among the largest dental plan administrators in the nation. In 2017, the enterprise paid out $3.7 billion for dental care for 13.3 million members. Offices are located in Okemos and Farmington Hills, Michigan; Sherwood and Little Rock, Arkansas; Indianapolis, Indiana; Louisville, Kentucky; Albuquerque, New Mexico; Raleigh and Charlotte, North Carolina; Columbus, Cleveland and Cincinnati, Ohio; and Nashville, Knoxville and Memphis, Tennessee.