Position Description: Under minimal supervision perform highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain production and facility equipment and building safely and in accordance with OSHA standards. Maintain systems and processes to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives. Maintain and improve facilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (including but not limited to the following):
· Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility’s equipment.
· Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of equipment during production hours and on off hours as needed.
· Provide preventative maintenance service to machines, keep/update monthly PM schedule.
· Perform mechanical skills including but not limited to mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic installation, trouble shooting and repair.
· Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required service.
· Diagnose problems, replace, or repair parts, test and adjust.
· Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions.
· Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters, and material handling equipment to performs duties.
· Detect faulty operations, defective material, and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
· Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
· Track and maintain electronic records on all maintenance and repairs to machines and facility.
· Control maintenance budget and spending.
· Set work hours for department and obtain approval through Manager.
· Direct and delegate workload to maintenance personnel.
· Provide direction, counseling, coaching, skill assessment and training to maintenance personnel.
· Ensure all process, procedures and documentation is OSHA and ISO compliant.
· Perform all other duties as assigned.
· Journey level knowledge of electrical and control concepts, principles, methods, codes, electronics, pneumatics hydraulics, programming and preventative maintenance plan development and implementation
· Regular and punctual attendance
· 2 years supervisory experience
· Safety and quality conscious
· Ability to pass background check and drug screen
· Physical Demands and Work Environment: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 - $30.00 per hour
D-Mark Inc. is part of Rensa Corporation, a family of companies that together work to innovate and solve in order to keep the air clean and people and industries safe and thriving. D-Mark Inc. designs and develops Activated Carbon Filtration Products. These products have been our trademark for over 50 years.