Family. Fun. Pizza.
Do you like pizza? Do you like having fun? So, do we! Little Caesars is looking for pizza enthusiasts to come join our team!
Here at Little Caesars, we value our employees time on and off the clock. So, whether you like working mornings, afternoons, nights, or weekends, you’ll still have time for your family, friends, and/or school. With the right attitude and a passion for pizza, the opportunities are endless at Little Caesars!
· Fulfill the HOT-N-READY PROMISE: Serve every customer with a smile and a perfect pizza in less than 30 seconds every time.
· Prep, cook, and serve food.
· Achieve high customer satisfaction.
· Work in a fast pace, team-oriented environment.
· Maintain clean work environment.
· Provide direction and regular feedback to colleagues, ensuring all job duties are performed to standard.
· Performs cash management accurately.
· Control costs through teaching use of paper, labor, food, and utilities.
· Monitor shift activity to ensure compliance.
· Follows all procedures associated with opening and closing the restaurant, appropriately handles unexpected occurrences, and notifies appropriate parties in a timely fashion.
Little Caesars is built on a strong foundation of family, fun, and pizza!
For more than 60 years, Little Caesars has been family owned and operated. We believe in a fun and welcoming environment where everyone works hard and plays hard.
We hit our goals and take time to recognize and celebrate individual and team success.
Our purpose is to be heroes to our customers by making their lives easier, and our success as a big-town name is because of our focus on small town values.