Express Employment Professionals is seeking positive Call Center Agent to handle customer inquiries, orders, and confidential information via telephone and email for one of our clients in the Farmington/Livonia area.
This is a full time and long-term position in a traditional office setting with a set schedule.
· Weekly pay
· Rapidly growing company; plenty of room for growth
· Dental, Vision, and Medical insurance
· Direct Hire available after evaluation period
· Set schedule; Monday – Friday, at either an 8-5 or 9-5:30.
Call Center Agent Duties:
· Receiving orders via phone/email
· Handling confidential and sensitive personal information
· Tracking and following up with clients’ accounts, ensuring all accounts are up to date
· Data entry and processing payments over the phone
· Handling all customer inquiries with a positive attitude
· Other basic office duties
· High attention to detail
· Positive communication skills
· Proficient in computer skills
· Call center, or high call volume experience
· Document processing or data entry
· Ability to work overtime during busy season
At Express Employment Professionals, we are on a mission to put a million people to work annually. With more than 850 locations across U.S., Canada, South Africa, Australia, and New Zealand, each location is locally Owned and Operated. You’ll be working with local owners and our leadership team who are invested in our community. We are looking to be a partner with local organizations to find great talent and helping top talent find their next career move in our local community!