Conti is a national mechanical, electrical, plumbing and fire protection construction company looking to expand their fire protection business. Conti has an immediate opening for a qualified, self-motivated sales estimator professional. This position involves developing and estimating new sales of commercial and industrial fire protection systems. The position is located in their Sterling Heights, Michigan corporate offices.
Scope of Duties and Responsibilities:
· Develop sales marketing and sales growth opportunities.
· Estimate and quote new contract sales
· Develop customer / client relationships
· Prefer a minimum of three (3) years of estimating experience.
· Prefer a working knowledge of fire protection systems and equipment
· NICET Level II and or III a plus
· High School Graduate
· Technical schooling / Degree a plus
· · Discretionary performance based compensation.
· Healthcare, dental and vision benefits
· Life Insurance
· Holiday and vacation pay
· Voluntary 401K program
· Education advancement reimbursement
· Expense allowance.
· Telephone allowance
Since 1969, we have led the industry in the development of design and construction solutions that address job requirements while surpassing performance expectations.
Conti performs the complete lifecycle of construction services from design/build to field installation, training, and maintenance for any array of services (Renewable Energy, Electrical, Technology, Mechanical, Fire Suppression, HVAC+R, Road + Underground).