Domino’s Customer Service Reps perform customer service duties and pizza making duties. They are responsible for providing quality customer service as well as making our delicious food with pride.
Why work for us:
• Schedule - We offer flexible scheduling & opportunities for overtime
• Perks – Discounts on menu items, safe work environment, & opportunities for growth
• Benefits – Domino’s offers excellent benefits (eligibility dependent on hours worked/week)
What we’re looking for in our Store Team Members:
• Demonstrates ability to maintain food and team member safety
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to operate store technology
• Ability to assist with store operations
Minimum Job Requirements (see the Job Description for full details):
At Domino's, we are a brand of honesty, transparency and accountability and we want exceptional people like you to join our team! We have continued to prove we “Put our People First” by making sure our work environment is safe and provides stability for you as a team member. The brand continues to deliver the “Power of Possible” to local Domino’s store owners, 90% of which started as delivery drivers and pizza makers in our stores!
Domino’s Pizza, which began in 1960 as a single store location in Ypsilanti, MI, has had a lot to celebrate lately: We’re a reshaped, reenergized brand of honesty, transparency and accountability – not to mention, great food!
In the rise to becoming a true technology leader, the brand is now consistently one of the top five companies in online transactions and 65% of our sales in the U.S. are taken through digital channels. The brand continues to ‘deliver the dream’ to local business owners, 90% of which started as delivery drivers and pizza makers in our stores. That’s just the tip of the iceberg…or as we might say, one “slice” of the pie! If this sounds like a brand you’d like to be a part of, consider joining our team!