Recruiters Needed in Farmington Hills, MI
Integrity Staffing Group in Farmington Hills is currently seeking several Recruiters for full time direct hire opportunities with their growing team. This is an excellent opportunity for entry level through experienced Recruiters, looking for a company that offers excellent career growth, great benefits and the potential to double your income. This could be a great opportunity for Career Changers too or Skilled Tradesman who want to work in an office environment.
These are long term Direct Hire opportunities based in our office in Farmington Hills, MI. We offer a competitive base salary, full medical benefits, paid vacation and holidays, 401K, and excellent incentive rewards. Starting salaries will be dependent on each candidates experience and capability. Successful skilled trade recruiters can expect to earn $50k-$90k/year plus. There are no limits on income potential for motivated employees.
We are seeking professionally minded candidates that have the following personal traits:
· Goal oriented
· A willingness to learn
· A sense of urgency
· A strong Desire to succeed
· A high degree of self-confidence
· Ability to communicate well at all levels.
Candidates with recruiting experience are highly desirable. However, candidates with little to no recruiting experience are strongly encouraged to apply if you have the right personality traits and a proven record of success in your career to date. Full and detailed training will be provided as needed. Local Candidates are preferred. However, relocation assistance is available for well qualified candidates.
Candidates should have most if not all of the following skills and experience:
· 1+ years of recent/relevant experience in recruiting and resume sourcing or talent acquisition, or an equivalent position in a market research, or related role requiring strong teamwork and multi-tasking skills. Alternatively - experience in a technical industry that we Recruit in will be a strong benefit- whether you are working in Skilled Trades (CNC Programming, Controls Technician, Welder, etc), Engineering, Chemists, Quality Control, etc.
· 1+ years of recent/relevant experience with intensive use of the telephone, email, internet sourcing and visiting social media sites to find qualified candidates.
· Must be able to engage people, welcome new challenges, work hard, learn quickly, be comfortable in a fast paced environment, open to change, and a good problem solver.
· Must be computer literate, proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and internet search experience is essential.
· Willingness to research information using databases and the internet.
· Ability to adapt and process detailed information on new subjects
· Must be able to complete standard pre-hire checks including background, drug screen, references, etc.
Integrity Staffing Group has a wide range of jobs available including Administrative, Skilled Trades, Maintenance and Field Service Technicians and Professional positions including, Engineers of all types (Mechanical, Electrical, Robotics, Structural, and Architectural), Project Managers, Purchasing, Accounting, Sales, Estimating and Proposal Development opportunities.
INTEGRITY STAFFING GROUP, INC. specializes in and provides flexible staffing solutions.
See a list of our current openings on our new website! www.isg-staffing.com
* Engineering & Technical Staffing
* Manufacturing & Skilled Trades
* Office Staffing
* Executive Recruitment
Integrity Staffing Group has been awarded on the Forbes list of America’s Best Recruiting and Temporary Staffing Firms 2022. This prestigious award is presented by Forbes and Statista Inc., the world-leading statistics portal and industry ranking provider. The awards list was announced on May 3rd, 2022 and can currently be viewed on the Forbes website.
We have won this award for 3 years in a row!