A unique opportunity to join a dynamic team of analysts in the high-growth field of analytics. The candidate should be highly analytical, detail-oriented and extraordinarily passionate about building data driven solutions to business problems. The Financial Analyst position will help us discover information hidden in vast amounts of data and help us make smarter decisions.
• Support Category and Commodity Leadership with Decision Support Solutions.
• Category Management is responsible for full P&L, sales, margin, growth and strategy of designated
• Continue to Develop the analytical backbone of supply & demand, through current and new analytical /
business intelligence tools.
• Design, manage, and run customized reporting for category directors, executive.
• Organize, prepare, and maintain large, complex datasets for analysis.
• Develop a deep knowledge of commodity markets trends and behavior.
• Help the evolution of a results oriented and robust category management strategy.
• Implement robust data visualization to support analytical objectives.
• Integrate and Develop simulation and modeling tactics in support of category management.
• Ensure category objectives align with corporate objectives.
• Support strategic planning, demand management, supply management, performance management /
• Must thrive at working collaboratively with Category Directors to achieve category goals.
• Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance.
• Leverage analytical insights to develop actionable items for improvement.
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Bachelors or better.
Mastronardi Produce (SUNSET®) is the largest producer and distributor of greenhouse-grown produce in North America. Family owned for over 70 years, and designated as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies (Platinum Member), we pride ourselves on having the most flavorful products and the best people in the industry.
In short, we’re trailblazers. Driven by our relentless pursuit of flavor, we’re constantly innovating to grow and deliver high-quality, NON-GMO tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, and berries.
Our culture is dynamic and entrepreneurial and SUNSET team members are empowered to make a difference, knowing their effort and creativity keeps all of us ahead of the pack. And naturally, being part of our team comes with the career advancement opportunities and unique benefits of working for an industry leader.
We’re always on the lookout for people who share our PRIDE values: Passion, Respect, Innovation, Drive, Excellence. If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.