The ideal candidate is a highly motivated team player who will assist lead toolmakers with various tasks such as, but not limited to, grinding, deburring, sanding, drilling, cutting and operating small machinery. Must know how to use basic tools and measuring devices. Having a basic toolbox kit is a plus but not required.
Candidate should be able to work in a collaborative environment as well as working independently. Candidate should have an overall willingness to learn and grow while supporting organizational values and goals. Candidate must have good attitude and excellent work ethic.
Job Type: Full-time
· Act as project support for designated toolmaker leader for given project.
· Follow through on assigned tasks and directives in a timely manner
· Follow organizational safety guidelines at all times.
· Demonstrative a positive attitude while acting as a supportive team member.
· High school diploma and/or relevant work experience.
· Manufacturing experience a plus but not required.
· Basic toolbox kit a plus but not required.
· Blueprint reading experience is a plus but not required.
· Must have unlimited dexterity and be able to walk, stand, bend, stoop, squat, kneel, balance, rotate trunk and lift 30 pounds or more.
· Ability to maintain a positive attitude.
· Good communication skills.
· Ethics - Treat everyone with respect, work with integrity, ethics and uphold organizational values.
· Organizational support - Follow company policies and procedures.
· Have initiative and take independent actions.
· Exhibit sound and accurate judgement.
· Professionalism - Treat others with consideration regardless of status or position.
· Attire and Cleanliness – Work pants, T-shirt (no logos other than company logos), no cut-off shirts, no shorts, no sandals, work shoe or boot required, no tennis shoes.
Paid time off
relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
No experience necessary (On the job training is available)
About Futuramic Tool & Engineering Co.
Futuramic provides advanced engineering, fabrication, machining, build, certification, and installation services to the Aerospace, Aircraft, Military, Defense, and Automotive industries.
Founded in 1955, Futuramic built its reputation on a commitment to quality, on-time delivery, customer service, and competitive pricing. As a full-service design and build company, we specialize in taking a customer’s requirements and processing them through design, build, inspection, and installation. Customers benefit from our continuous upgrade of computers, NC machines, CMM inspection equipment, and utilization of our experience within the engineering/build processes.