We are looking for motivated, reliable, and hardworking individuals who are seeking new challenges in a dynamic field in the automotive industry. As a End of Line Quality Inspector, you will work daily with a manufacturing team as a quality gatekeeper, ensuring manufacturing defects at the OEM do not find their way into our production line.
· Perform regular quality assessments on all incoming chassis from vendors.
· Document all chassis that fail to meet quality expectations.
· Read specifications and work instructions to understand the requirements of products and services.
· Recommend improvements to the production process to ensure quality control.
· Document inspection outcomes by completing detailed reports.
· Continuous standing, bending, and working on, above or under a chassis required.
· Using small hand tools and power tools.
· Repeatedly performing tasks at the highest quality possible.
· Working with team members to optimize efficiency.
· Following Lead and Supervisor direction to complete inspections.
· Keeping a professional appearance while reporting to work daily and on time.
· On time attendance.
· Quality inspection experience.
· Mechanical background preferred.
· An ability to pivot in an ever-changing work environment.
· Experience working with automobiles.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Hold a valid driver’s license.
· Ability to work full time with a possibility of overtime.
· Authorized to work in the United States.
National Fleet Services is your one-stop provider of post-production vehicle enhancements (Up-fitting) for North American Fleets. Our locations in Detroit, Kansas City, and Ohio are all Certified Ford Qualified Vehicle Upfitters (QVM) and have ship through capabilities.