IN THIS ROLE, THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL
• Pick and pack customer orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule
• Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
• Operate warehouse equipment
• Verify orders qualities of orders
• Assist shipping during when needed
• Any additional duties assigned by management
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS
• Minimum completion of High School diploma or equivalent
• Previous experience within a picking and packing role a plus
• Previous experience working within a warehouse setting a plus
• Ability to handle physical workload – job requires repetitive lifting, standing, squatting, reaching, pushing, pulling, etc. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Strong attention to detail
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL ATTRIBUTES
The ideal candidate must be a rigorous analytical thinker and problem solver with the following professional attributes:
• Strong work ethic
• Sound judgement
• Proven written and verbal communication skills
• Passionate about Legend Valve and serving our customers
• Strive to make an impact on improving our business process and results
• Honestly and integrity
• Ability to collaborate effectively and work selflessly as part of a team
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE
Legend Valve offers a generous benefits package that provides comprehensive coverage to help protect your health and earning power and to prepare for the future.
• Health plan options that include employer contributions
• Vision plan options that include employer contributions
• Dental Premium covered by Legend Valve
• Health Savings Account (HSA)
• Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
• 401k with a specified company match
• Basic Life and AD&D coverage
• Generous Paid Time Off plan
Since 1988, Legend Valve & Fitting, Inc. is a service provider in plumbing supplies, plumbing systems, hydronics systems, and manufacturing within the industrial and commercial markets. We have an expansive offering of valves, fittings, tubing, and components for plumbing and hydronic systems. We offer more than 9,000 products representing 80+ product classes designed for residential, commercial, and industrial applications. Legend Valve is headquartered in Auburn Hills, Michigan, with second location in Reno, Nevada.