If you love working with patients then we want to give you a $250 Signing bonus after 90 days and $500 bonus after one year of service.
We are seeking an experienced Medical Assistant to work in our referral department to assist our patients and provide excellent medical care.
In this exciting role you will be responsible for some of the following activities:
• Maintain ongoing tracking and appropriate documentation on referrals to promote team awareness and ensure patient safety.
• Assemble information concerning patient's clinical background and referral needs.
• Contact review organizations and insurance companies to ensure prior approval requirements are met.
• Present necessary medical information such as history, diagnosis and prognosis.
• Review details and expectations about the referral with patients.
• May assume advocate role on the patient's behalf with the carrier to ensure approval of the necessary supplies/services for the patient in a timely fashion.
• Ensure that referrals are addressed in a timely manner.
Education and Qualifications:
High school diploma, sometimes combined with medical assistant certification
• Strong customer service focus
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Teamwork orientation
• Organized and able to manage competing priorities
At Silver Pine Medical Group, our mission is to deliver comprehensive patient centered care to cover the entire lifespan from pediatric care to Geriatric care. We accomplish this by working together as a multi-disciplinary team that embodies our values. We strive to treat each patient as a member of our own family, and treat our employees in the same manner. We live our mission, to deliver best in class services to our patients and partners. Our culture strives for high performance, and our success is the result of our working together as a team.
Deliver comprehensive, patient focused care that enables patients to live the best life possible.