Performance Driven Workforce is now hiring Full Time Automotive Instrumentation Technicians for an Automotive Tier 1 Supplier. This Full Time Automotive Instrumentation Technician position based out of Allen Park, MI. and offers an AM Day shift, PM Night shift and possible overtime. Candidates meeting the requirements for this Automotive Instrumentation Technician Position below are strongly encouraged to apply. AM Day shifts, PM Night shift plus possible overtime available.
· AM Day shift: 6:45 am to 3:30 pm (Monday - Friday + OT as needed)
· AM Day shift: 7:00 am to 3:00 pm (Monday - Friday + OT as needed)
· PM Night shift: 4:00 pm to 2:30 am (Monday - Friday + OT as needed)
Retirees and veterans are welcome
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Minimum 3 years' automotive technician experience
· Strong background in electrical, wiring, auto electrical (car stereo installation, remote starts, sensors, etc.), or instrumentation experience
· Must have own tools with a rolling toolbox
· Possess the skills to follow any procedures or work instructions provided for assigned projects, such as work requests, shop procedures and/or shop manuals, publications or schematic diagrams
· Be a self-starter & self-motivated Automotive Wiring/Instrumentation Technician
· Possess the skills to work in a team atmosphere & learn new tasks as an Automotive Wiring/Instrumentation Technician
· Have the skills & desire to complete all tasks assigned
· Have excellent communication & time management skills
· Have reliable attendance & be able to work overtime/weekends
· Must have good attention to detail
· Experience performing soldering, crimping, tube bending, component layout and packaging on vehicles or subsystems preferred
· Knowledge of proper installation of thermocouples and pressure transducers preferred
· Knowledge of Ford products a plus
· ASE /State certifications a plus
· Overtime When Available
· No Certification Required
· Veteran Friendly Employer
· We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance after your 60 days with Performance Driven Workforce
· Work with Latest Automotive Technology
Performance Driven Workforce is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Easy Application Process! IMMEDIATE HIRE!
Apply Today at www.pdworkforce.com
Search by Job Category: 16
Welcome to Performance Driven Workforce. We are dedicated to providing clients with the best talent in the industry and committed to building a team of talented, enthusiastic professionals who are driven to succeed. Our people are our most valuable asset, and we are committed to supporting the personal and professional growth of each of our associates. We encourage and reward initiative, creativity, teamwork and performance. We are EEO compliant.
Performance Driven Workforce is currently hiring test drivers and various mechanics and technicians to support the new product development activities of automotive manufacturers throughout Southeast Michigan. If you have dreamed of test-driving the latest automotive products in development – before they’re available to the general public – or want to work with cutting edge technology on experimental vehicle builds, Performance Driven Workforce is for you!
Performance Driven Workforce is a woman- and minority-owned technical staffing firm headquartered in Michigan dedicated to providing clients with the best talent in the industry.
PDW was formed through collaboration between two leading automotive industry suppliers with 65 years of experience, combining proven staffing support processes and systems with automotive engineering and manufacturing support capabilities.
To learn more about a career with Performance Driven Workforce, please visit www.pdworkforce.com.