Performance Driven Workforce is now hiring Full Time Project Coordinators for an Automotive Tier 1 Supplier. Candidates will work with cross-functional teams and program staff to identify key metrics related to the project. A strong Project Coordinator candidate will have education in project management, MS Excel skills (including macros and formulas), MS Project ability and good verbal communication skills. Experience with TeamCenter is not required, but it is a plus. A candidate with exceptional planning and organizational skills would make an ideal Project Coordinator. HANDS-ON AUTOMOTIVE EXPERIENCE IS A MUST. This position is based out of Livonia, MI. Candidates meeting the requirements below for this Full Time Project Coordinator position are strongly encouraged to apply.
· Collect data from customers, suppliers, Bill of Material, TeamCenter, or other sources to compile meaningful reports
· Assist the Project Manager in activities including timing, budgets, quality, and material management
· Assist in analyzing information into meaningful performance and progress indicators
· Maintain and publish reports to program teams
· Attend internal action, change control, and progress report meetings as necessary
· Potentially work with new customers to develop business cases and draft proposals
· Perform other duties as required
· AM Day Shift: 6:00 am - 2:30 pm (Monday thru Friday, plus Overtime as needed)
Retirees and veterans are welcome
· Must be 18 years of age or older
· Bachelor’s degree, or an equivalent combination of relevant education and work experience
· Experience with MS Office programs; MS Project, with advanced experience in Excel with macros and formulas
· Good oral and written communication skills
· Experience working with different cross-functional teams
· Ability to multi-task by managing multiple projects or tasks
· Familiarity with project management principles
· Familiarity with ERP systems
· Previous hands on - Automotive Tech or Shop experience
· Overtime When Available
· Veteran Friendly Employer
· We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance after your 60 days with Performance Driven Workforce
· Work with Latest Automotive Technology
Performance Driven Workforce is an Equal Opportunity Employer
JOB ID #230
Easy Application Process! IMMEDIATE HIRE!
Apply directly at WWW.PDWORKFORCE.COM
Welcome to Performance Driven Workforce. We are dedicated to providing clients with the best talent in the industry and committed to building a team of talented, enthusiastic professionals who are driven to succeed. Our people are our most valuable asset, and we are committed to supporting the personal and professional growth of each of our associates. We encourage and reward initiative, creativity, teamwork and performance. We are EEO compliant.
Performance Driven Workforce is currently hiring test drivers and various mechanics and technicians to support the new product development activities of automotive manufacturers throughout Southeast Michigan. If you have dreamed of test-driving the latest automotive products in development – before they’re available to the general public – or want to work with cutting edge technology on experimental vehicle builds, Performance Driven Workforce is for you!
Performance Driven Workforce is a woman- and minority-owned technical staffing firm headquartered in Michigan dedicated to providing clients with the best talent in the industry.
PDW was formed through collaboration between two leading automotive industry suppliers with 65 years of experience, combining proven staffing support processes and systems with automotive engineering and manufacturing support capabilities.
To learn more about a career with Performance Driven Workforce, please visit www.pdworkforce.com.