Performance Driven Workforce is now hiring Full Time CNC Operators for an Automotive Tier 1 Supplier. This position involves loading parts onto CNC machines and removing them once the machining process is completed. This Full Time CNC Operator position is based out of Farmington, MI and offers PM Night shift and possible Overtime. Candidates meeting the requirements below for this CNC Operator position are strongly encouraged to apply. PM Night shift, plus possible Overtime available.
· PM Night shift: 4:15 pm to 2:45 am (Monday - Friday, plus Saturday as needed)
Retirees and veterans are welcome
· Must be 18 years of age or older
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Possess a minimum 1 years' experience as a CNC machine operator
· Must have experience working with hands to perform manual labor
· Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
· Ability to stand for long periods of time
· Willing and able to work overtime (10 hr. days) and weekends as needed (Sundays are optional)
· Must be mechanically inclined
· Must have excellent attendance
· Must have a good attitude and can work well with others
· Must have reliable transportation
· Experience running a Makino Cell
· Experience using gauges to inspect parts
· Unlimited Overtime When Available
· No Certification Required
· Veteran Friendly Employer
· We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance after your 60 days with Performance Driven Workforce.
· Work with Latest Automotive Technology
Performance Driven Workforce is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Easy Application Process! IMMEDIATE HIRE!
Apply Today at www.pdworkforce.com
Search by Job Category: 216
Welcome to Performance Driven Workforce. We are dedicated to providing clients with the best talent in the industry and committed to building a team of talented, enthusiastic professionals who are driven to succeed. Our people are our most valuable asset, and we are committed to supporting the personal and professional growth of each of our associates. We encourage and reward initiative, creativity, teamwork and performance. We are EEO compliant.
Performance Driven Workforce is currently hiring test drivers and various mechanics and technicians to support the new product development activities of automotive manufacturers throughout Southeast Michigan. If you have dreamed of test-driving the latest automotive products in development – before they’re available to the general public – or want to work with cutting edge technology on experimental vehicle builds, Performance Driven Workforce is for you!
Performance Driven Workforce is a woman- and minority-owned technical staffing firm headquartered in Michigan dedicated to providing clients with the best talent in the industry.
PDW was formed through collaboration between two leading automotive industry suppliers with 65 years of experience, combining proven staffing support processes and systems with automotive engineering and manufacturing support capabilities.
To learn more about a career with Performance Driven Workforce, please visit www.pdworkforce.com.