Performance Driven Workforce is now hiring Full Time Material Build Coordinators for an Automotive Tier 1 Supplier. The Full Time Material Build Coordinators will support prototype vehicle builds by tracking and verifying bills of material. This position is based out of Allen Park, MI. and offers an AM Day shift plus possible Overtime. Candidates meeting the requirements below for this Full Time Material Build Coordinator position are strongly encouraged to apply. AM Day shift plus possible Overtime, available.
· AM Day shift: 7:00 am to 3:30 pm (Monday - Friday, plus OT as needed)
Retirees and veterans are welcome
· Must be 18 years of age or older
· Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent
· Minimum of two years of experience with coordination of automotive parts
· Must have basic mechanical ability
· Must have experience with inventory planning and administration
· Effective written and verbal communication skills
· Must be able to provide excellent customer service
· Proven ability to use computer software including Outlook and Excel
· Must be able to work overtime and weekends
· GPIRS experience
· Overtime When Available
· No Certification Required
· Veteran Friendly Employer
· We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance after your 60 days with Performance Driven Workforce
· Work with Latest Automotive Technology
Performance Driven Workforce is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply directly at WWW.PDWORKFORCE.COM
Search by Job Category: 249
Welcome to Performance Driven Workforce. We are dedicated to providing clients with the best talent in the industry and committed to building a team of talented, enthusiastic professionals who are driven to succeed. Our people are our most valuable asset, and we are committed to supporting the personal and professional growth of each of our associates. We encourage and reward initiative, creativity, teamwork and performance. We are EEO compliant.
Performance Driven Workforce is currently hiring test drivers and various mechanics and technicians to support the new product development activities of automotive manufacturers throughout Southeast Michigan. If you have dreamed of test-driving the latest automotive products in development – before they’re available to the general public – or want to work with cutting edge technology on experimental vehicle builds, Performance Driven Workforce is for you!
Performance Driven Workforce is a woman- and minority-owned technical staffing firm headquartered in Michigan dedicated to providing clients with the best talent in the industry.
PDW was formed through collaboration between two leading automotive industry suppliers with 65 years of experience, combining proven staffing support processes and systems with automotive engineering and manufacturing support capabilities.
To learn more about a career with Performance Driven Workforce, please visit www.pdworkforce.com.