PDW Performance Driven Workforce is now hiring Full Time Entry-Level Test / Dimensional Analysis Technicians for an Automotive Tier 1 Supplier. Entry-Level Test / Dimensional Analysis Technicians will be responsible for performing vehicle and seat dimensional analysis measurements using a Romer CMM for setting up Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards testing, including moving a test dummy and providing a detailed report. This Full Time Entry-Level Test / Dimensional Analysis Technician position offers an AM Day shift plus Overtime as needed and based in Allen Park, MI. Candidates meeting the requirements for this Full Time Entry-Level Test / Dimensional Analysis Technician position below are strongly encouraged to apply. AM Day shift available plus Overtime as needed.
· AM Day shift: 6:45 am - 3:30 pm (Monday - Friday, plus Overtime as needed)
Retirees and veterans are welcome
· Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
· Associates degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school
· Basic mechanical automotive experience
· Demonstrates strong computer skills/knowledge, including MS Excel
· Demonstrates strong math skills, including a good understanding of geometry
· Ability to lift 50 lb. objects and move 100 lb. objects
· Willing to work overtime and weekends
· Self-motivated and willing to learn new tasks
· This job requires good analytical skills to solve both complex and uncomplicated problems
· Teamcenter knowledge
· Overtime When Available
· No Certification Required
· Veteran Friendly Employer
· We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance after your 60 days with Performance Driven Workforce
· Work with Latest Automotive Technology
Performance Driven Workforce is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply directly at WWW.PDWORKFORCE.COM
Search by Job Category: 243
Welcome to Performance Driven Workforce. We are dedicated to providing clients with the best talent in the industry and committed to building a team of talented, enthusiastic professionals who are driven to succeed. Our people are our most valuable asset, and we are committed to supporting the personal and professional growth of each of our associates. We encourage and reward initiative, creativity, teamwork and performance. We are EEO compliant.
Performance Driven Workforce is currently hiring test drivers and various mechanics and technicians to support the new product development activities of automotive manufacturers throughout Southeast Michigan. If you have dreamed of test-driving the latest automotive products in development – before they’re available to the general public – or want to work with cutting edge technology on experimental vehicle builds, Performance Driven Workforce is for you!
Performance Driven Workforce is a woman- and minority-owned technical staffing firm headquartered in Michigan dedicated to providing clients with the best talent in the industry.
PDW was formed through collaboration between two leading automotive industry suppliers with 65 years of experience, combining proven staffing support processes and systems with automotive engineering and manufacturing support capabilities.
To learn more about a career with Performance Driven Workforce, please visit www.pdworkforce.com.