Automotive Customer Service Advisor
As an Onsite Advisor in Farmington Hills, you are fanatical about (committed to) customer interactions via inbound calls, outbound calls, or through the internet.
Your strong desire to help customers allows you to address customer service issues and non-routine problems regarding the client's products or services.
Concentrix is an award-winning global company, recognized for our culture, diversity, leadership, and innovation. We help the world’s best brands to improve their businesses and better connect with their customers. Concentrix is growing, and we are looking for talented, compassionate people who are as fanatical about providing exceptional experiences as we are!
We are growing our team of Automotive Customer Service Advisors. This is a great opportunity for you to build an Automotive Advisor career.
What will you do in this role?
As an Automotive Advisor on the Team at Concentrix, you will:
• Answer all incoming customer phone calls within quality standards
• Capture prospect information (Name, Address, Phone, email, Product of interest, Source, CRM questions)
• Answer detailed product questions on the brand, current nameplates and their performance capabilities
• Define consumer needs by asking relevant CRM / Product questions
• Select fulfillment items
• Complete price and equips statements for consumers
• Locate dealers following standard dealerization rules
• Categorize callers and offer appropriate Touch point (i.e. warm transfers to a dealer)
• Provide website navigation assistance to consumer oriented brand sites
• Escalate outstanding issues
• Provide Goodwill to customers on behalf of the client within the client guidelines
• Ability to communicate in written form (email/text chat) with consumers regarding products and programs supported
• Preferably has sales or marketing background with ability to build rapport with consumers over the phone
• Conduct CRM outbound follow-up calls to ensure receipt of fulfillment items and to answer any additional questions
• As required call consumers to invite them to attend events
• Follow critical elements of the Minacs Call and File handling process
• Stay current with Center procedures, product information and online resource tools
• Appropriately managing customer complaints from initial call to resolution
Who You Are:
As an Automotive Customer Advisor your empathy, integrity, knowledge and unique compassionate style will bring value with every interaction. You also have:
• High school diploma with 6 plus months of customer service experience preferred
• Courteous with strong customer service orientation
• Ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally
• Ability to learn including strong problem-solving skills
• Dependable with proficient attention to detail
• Able to rotate shifts, as needed
• A passion for helping others
What’s in it for you?
We invest in our people and teams for ongoing personal and career development so each career path is meaningful. In this role, you will be provided with:
• Opportunities for performance incentives, starting at $15/hour
• The opportunity to work with a great team in our beautiful Farmington Hills facility.
• Equipment provided
• Team Appreciation Day
• Customer Service Week
• World Clean Up Day, #MyOneEarthPromise and other opportunities to support our communities and world
• Wellness activities
• Events that celebrate Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
• Paid training
• US Full benefits – 401K medical, dental, vision, and an employee assistance program (EAP), which includes free counseling sessions, to support the needs of each team member.
• The opportunity to shine in and grow your career with clear paths for development – we invest in you!
• Networking and leadership opportunities with Staff Resource Groups such as Network of Women, Black Professionals Network, Pride, and Ability.
• Mentorship programs to help you create the strong foundation to a rewarding career.
• Global citizenship, sustainability and team event opportunities that help you make a difference in your community and beyond!
• Trained wellness partners to support you as well as wellness training opportunities.
• The satisfaction of helping others every day
• Referral bonuses
• Perks and benefits
• A diverse, global organization full of innovative, friendly people to bounce ideas off, learn from and grow with.
If you find yourself smiling right now and this feels like the perfect next step in
your career, we want to hear from you! Apply today and find out why 270,000+ people
around the globe choose to call Concentrix home.
We are proudly one team, one company, ‘One Concentrix’ and we invite you to join us!
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
status as a protected veteran.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. These are not intended to be a comprehensive list of all responsibilities, duties or skills.