Base Pay : $40,000 - $50,000 /Year
Commission : $30,000.00
Employee Type : Full-Time
Education : 2 Year Degree
Experience : At least 2 year(s)
Travel : Negligible
DescriptionSince 1978, TradeFirst has been dedicated to the growth and prosperity of our member companies. By acting as an aggressive financial, service and marketing organization, we keep an on-going awareness of our members' needs.
As the country's premier Barter Company, we help our clients succeed by trading their products and services with one another to help them increase sales and conserve cash.
Our Account Executives both sell and service accounts by maintaining and growing long term profitable relationships with our member companies. Clients industries are varied, but are mainly local retail, service, professional, contracting, and hospitality businesses.
If you are looking for a lucrative, long term career, you may be the right addition to our successful sales force (who’s average tenure with us is over 20 years.)
We are dedicated to the success of our account executives, and provide them with:
· Comprehensive, paid training with base salary
· Experienced inside sales and service assistance
· Telemarketing assistance
· A list of thousands of current active and satisfied member accounts
· Interactive website and smartphone app
· Full Service Departments for members Travel and Media needs
· Proven ability to close sales
· Business to Business sales experience
· Desire for long term success
· Understanding that post sales service is critical
· Working knowledge of MS Office
· Excellent communication skills
· Experience with sales to small to medium businesses desired
TradeFirst.com is a privately owned company that was founded in 1978. We are one of the nation’s oldest and most established trade networks. We have brokered over half a billion dollars in trade, in over 1,000 categories of goods and services.
Since our launch we have been a revolutionary leader in the barter industry. TradeFirst is dedicated to the growth and prosperity of our members. By acting as an aggressive financial, service and marketing organization, we keep an on-going awareness of our members’ needs.