Base Pay : $35,000 - $38,000 /Year
Commission : $10,000.00
Bonus : $4,000.00
Employee Type : Full-Time
Education : 2 Year Degree
Experience : At least 1 year
Travel : None
Description: We have a rare opening for an account services position at our business to business firm that will reward enthusiasm, intelligence, organization, and creativity. The essence of the position is to help our existing clients gain new customers and save cash by trading their products and services with other TradeFirst clients.
We do this by asking questions, building relationships and providing solutions.
Do you have an enthusiastic personality, self confidence, and pride yourself on your problem solving skills? Are you looking for a career that challenges your current skill set and teaches you new ones? If so, this may be just the career for you.
Some of the duties for this position are:
· Handling incoming customer requests
· Acting as a purchasing agent to assist members with finding vendors for their requests
· Prioritizing multiple duties and responsibilities
· Developing, tracking and executing client marketing
· Making proactive outgoing calls to current clients
· Keeping detailed record of client contacts and results
· Maintaining accurate and detailed customer records
There is a generous base pay and benefits program for this full time position, but there is also a commission plan that will generously reward performers. This is a Monday-Friday regular business hours position. Please include a salary history and cover letter along with your resume, attachments are preferred. TradeFirst.com has been in the business of helping local businesses grow since 1978.
· Proficient in MS Word, MS Outlook, and MS Excel
· Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
· Problem Solving and Organizational skills
· At least 1 year of Customer Service, Admin Asst., Marketing, or Inside Sales experience
· at least 2 years of College or University education required, 4 year degree preferred.
· Excellent attitude and a desire to succeed
TradeFirst.com is a privately owned company that was founded in 1978. We are one of the nation’s oldest and most established trade networks. We have brokered over half a billion dollars in trade, in over 1,000 categories of goods and services.
Since our launch we have been a revolutionary leader in the barter industry. TradeFirst is dedicated to the growth and prosperity of our members. By acting as an aggressive financial, service and marketing organization, we keep an on-going awareness of our members’ needs.