Integral Blue is seeking an Communications Technician - Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) Field Technician that will be responsible for ITS field device installation, integration and testing as well as remedial and preventative maintenance activities.
This position will work out of Integral Blue’s Wyoming, Michigan office and will require regular travel to locations throughout Michigan’s lower peninsula. Some work in the upper peninsula and out of state may be required. Integral Blue provides ITS Field Technicians with proper tools and equipment. This position will be provided with a take home company vehicle and is eligible for paid drive time according to company policy.
Integral Blue, LLC provides a competitive employment package including
- Competitive wage compensation
- Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays
- Health, dental, vision group benefits coverage options
- Short Term Disability, Critical Illness, Hospitalization, and Accident coverage options
- Company paid Basic Life \ AD&D and Long Term Disability coverages
- Supplemental Life \ AD&D insurance options
- 401k with match of 50% up to 6% of annual income
- Education assistance - $5,250 annually
- Cellular Phone - $100 monthly
- Safety Boot Reimbursement - $200
- Employee Referral Incentive - $1,200
- Diagnoses, troubleshoots, and repairs a variety of ITS equipment and network infrastructure.
- Repairs copper-wired, fiber-optic, and wireless communication systems related to ITS equipment.
- Tests ITS equipment using a variety of testing devices such as personal computers, network analyzers, spectrum analyzers, multi-meters, lidar guns, handheld video detectors, meggers, and oscilloscopes.
- Interprets construction plan sets, as-built drawings, schematics, and interconnect drawings for the purpose of installing and diagnosing ITS equipment.
- Responds to emergencies relating to problems and situations involving ITS equipment.
- Operates motorized equipment such as an aerial lift, bucket truck and truck mounted attenuator (TMA) for purposes of installing and repairing ITS equipment.
- Performs acceptance test procedures for new ITS components.
Please apply directly at integral-blue.com/careers