Fast-paced automated equipment manufacturer is seeking a Control Panel Technician. This is a full-time day shift position with the potential for overtime and includes excellent benefits package.
This position is responsible for the physical assembly, wiring and testing of control panels for industrial equipment. The Technician will fabricate controls to print, including layout and physical mounting of components to the back panel, wiring of all components, installation of control panel onto equipment, and testing to ensure proper operation. All duties must be performed in accordance with all company policies and procedures.
Role & Responsibilities:
· Dimension and layout of back panels and electrical enclosures
· Mounting of components to back panels and enclosures
· Routing and bundling of wire and cables neatly to meet wiring standards
· Point to point wiring of relays, controls, PLCs, I/O Modules, VFDs, Interfaces, & Instrumentation
· Troubleshoot panels as needed to eliminate wiring errors and component malfunctions
· Maintain red line drawing mark-ups of changes required during fabrication
· Communicate red line changes to Engineer or Team Leader for revision prior to completion
· Communicates effectively with all team members and shop supervisor
· Field wiring of machines and fixtures to electrical schematics
· The ability to meet deadlines under pressure
· A high standard of quality and attention to detail
· Ability to establish priorities and work independently with minimal supervision
· Perform other duties as assigned or as needed
· High School Graduate or equivalent
· Ability to understand and work from schematics
· Knowledge of electrical theory and terminology required
· Ability to design electrical schematics using 2D AutoCAD is a plus
Automated Solutions, Inc. is a designer and manufacturer of custom automated and innovative manufacturing solutions that helps customers remain successful in today’s highly competitive business environment. Automated Solutions was founded in 1999 and quickly became on of the preferred suppliers to key tier 1 companies such as Adient, Magna, Lear, and Tesla. Through innovation and a commitment to excellence, Automated Solutions has developed a formidable reputation in the industry.
Specializing in seating equipment, Automated Solutions has a wide range of product offerings from online build pallets and torque reaction arms to stand-alone offline machines, torque lockout fixtures, and vision systems.