Licensed Practical Nurse
Part-Time 24 hours/week Days 7:00 am—3:00 pm and Evenings 3:00 pm—11:00 pm
This is a fantastic role to continue your nursing career path and work within a setting that offers variety and rewarding challenges. You will have high-impact work by providing nursing services, training, and supports to address the medical or psychiatric needs of individuals with a brain injury, intellectual and developmental disability, a substance use disorder, and/or has an emotional or behavioral disability.
- Monitor the health conditions of individuals served and ensure quality services are provided.
- Administer medications and provide documentation as well as oversee and monitor staff members who administer medications.
- Provide prescribed medical treatment by physician’s orders and personal care services.
- Conduct assessments, implement health care services to be included in each Individual Service Plan (ISP), and respond to changes of condition.
- Provide training to staff members including universal precautions, infection control, and medication administration.
- Serve as liaison and advocate with other medical and professional service providers as well as work with external agencies to coordinate services and ensure consistent treatment of individuals receiving care.
- Provide training for individuals served with topics including self-medication, prescribed treatments, sex education/STD prevention, and smoking cessation.
- Associate’s Degree in Nursing or related field, or state certificate
- One year of experience working with population served in a nursing capacity
- Current state LPN or LVN licensure for state of residence
- Current driver's license, car registration, and auto insurance
- Other certifications as required by state licensing regulations such as CPR/FA and HIV/AIDS certification, BBP, and ACT training
- Ability to effectively communicate with staff, individuals served, and families
Why Join Us?
- Part-time 24 hours/week.
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities.
We have a rewarding work environment for you – come join our team – Apply Today!