• Communicate issues to supervisor and area manager.
• Input and output product in NAV.
• Order and pick up labels from label room, take to supervisor for sign off.
• Clear old labels off line.
• Print pallet tags, take to supervisor for sign off.
• Make DC tags.
• Verify incoming PO, country of origin, date, size/count.
• Count grade out.
• Complete required forms (grade out forms, etc.).
• Work with line leads to coordinate changeovers.
• Communicate with hi-lo driver.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Computer and data entry experience preferred.
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
• Proficiency in use of English language with the ability to communicate effectively and professionally,
present information and direction, and field questions from managers, employees and external contacts.
• Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Demonstrated problem solving and attention to detail.
• Environment includes an expansive refrigerated warehouse, where the temperature averages 50 degrees
Fahrenheit. The background noise approaches 70 dcbs.
• Capable of lifting at least 10 lbs.
High School or better.
Mastronardi Produce (SUNSET®) is the largest producer and distributor of greenhouse-grown produce in North America. Family owned for over 70 years, and designated as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies (Platinum Member), we pride ourselves on having the most flavorful products and the best people in the industry.
In short, we’re trailblazers. Driven by our relentless pursuit of flavor, we’re constantly innovating to grow and deliver high-quality, NON-GMO tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, and berries.
Our culture is dynamic and entrepreneurial and SUNSET team members are empowered to make a difference, knowing their effort and creativity keeps all of us ahead of the pack. And naturally, being part of our team comes with the career advancement opportunities and unique benefits of working for an industry leader.
We’re always on the lookout for people who share our PRIDE values: Passion, Respect, Innovation, Drive, Excellence. If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.