Eurest is recognized worldwide for standards of service and excellence within the foodservice industry. Embracing an ownership mindset, Eurest leverages global resources, promotes a local presence and enriches the communities we serve. The Eurest Promise, “connect with people, inspire through food, create solutions, and live our promise,” is exemplified throughout our organization. Eurest is proud to serve the world’s most respected successful corporations, including many of the Fortune 500.
Job Summary: Prepares food in accordance with applicable federal, state and corporate standards, guidelines and regulations with established policies and procedures. Ensures quality food service is provided at all times.
Full Time, Weekly Pay, 8.5hr Shift
Shifts: AM 03:30 start PM: 1:00 start
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Prepares high-quality food items according to standardized recipes and instructions to meet production, delivery and service schedules.
· Serves meals or prepares for delivery by using correct portioning, meeting outlined standards, ensuring that food is at the correct temperature and is attractive and tasty. Taste all prepared food items.
· Uses established ticket collection procedures during service. Responsible for records from area worked during service periods.
· Cleans kitchen after preparation and serving, maintaining high standards of cleanliness. Stores or discards excess food in accordance with safe food-handling procedures.
· Keeps refrigerators and storerooms clean and neat. Ensure food and supply items are stored per standards.
· Operates and maintains kitchen equipment as instructed.
· Assists in production planning, record keeping and reporting as required.
· Assists in the ordering and receiving of all food and supplies as required.
· Reports needed maintenance, faulty equipment or accidents to the supervisor immediately.
· Attends in-service and safety meetings.
· Maintains good working relationships with coworkers, customers, administrators and managers.
· Performs job safely while maintaining a clean, safe work environment.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
Associates at Eurest are offered many fantastic benefits.
Life Insurance/ AD
Paid Time Off
Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
Associate Shopping Program
Health and Wellness Programs
Identity Theft Protection
Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
Employee Assistance Program
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
If you’ve dined in college quads or hospital dining rooms, ballparks or museums, school cafeterias or corporate cafés, airport lounges or senior living communities, chances are you’ve dined with us.
We’re the nation’s largest family of foodservice and facilities services companies, serving more than 11 million meals and maintaining more than 1.9 billion square feet a day – and every single one of them counts.
Globally recognized Eurest launched in the U.S. in 1996 and provides dining services to local, regional and national companies within the Business and Industry market. These services include employee dining centers, airport lounges, vending, executive dining rooms and other managed services. Eurest is proud to serve the world’s most respected and successful corporations, including many of the Fortune 500.
Eurest is a service partner with Delta Sky Clubs and together our mission is to create memorable guest experiences that make every guest feel like the most valued person in the club. Warm and caring hospitality coupled with an impeccable personal appearance is the "secret sauce" in this recipe.