asks include, but are not limited to:
Must be legally eligible to work in the United States and possess a Valid Driver’s License
Attractive benefits package
EOE/ADA/Drug Free Workplace
We are the Road Commission for Oakland County. We are the county-level road agency in Oakland County, Michigan, and have been serving the county since 1913. We are the largest county road system in the state of Michigan.
· 2,700 – plus mile of county roads.
· More than 230 miles of state highways in Oakland County.
· Approximately 90 bridges.
· Approximately 1,500 traffic signals.
· Approximately 150,000 traffic signs.
The Road Commission provides career opportunities and growth for anyone who wants to progress professionally.
· Traffic Signal Technicians – 100% joined the Road Commission as laborers.
· Foreperson / Skilled Foreperson - 100% joined the Road Commission as laborers.
· Superintendents – 80% joined the Road Commission as laborers.
· General Supervision – 73% joined the Road Commission at the entry level.
· Division Heads – 71% joined the Road Commission at the entry level.
· Directors / Executives – 64% joined the Road Commission at the functional level.