Draw blood that is used for different kinds of medical laboratory testing.
· Draw blood from patients and blood donors.
· Verify patient/donor identity to ensure proper labeling of the blood sample.
· Label the drawn blood for testing and processing.
· Enter patient information into database.
· Assemble and maintain medical instruments such as needles, test tubes and blood vials.
· Keep work areas clean and sanitary.
· Demonstrate a positive, empathetic and professional attitude towards customers always. When patient needs are not met, acknowledge and work to resolve complaints. Recognize that patient safety is a top priority.
· Every Other Saturday Commute to Sister Facility- Location- New Baltimore Michigan
Perform other functions and tasks as assigned.
· High School diploma or equivalent required. Associate’s degree preferred.
· Previous experience in behavioral healthcare setting with knowledge of patient population served by the facility preferred.
· Professional certification required.
· CPR and de-escalation/restraint certification required (training available upon hire and offered by facility).
· First aid may be required based on state or facility.
StoneCrest Center is the leading provider of inpatient behavioral healthcare in Detroit, MI. Our treatment services & specialized programs address mental health issues in adolescents, adults, and older adults.
Located in Detroit, Michigan, StoneCrest Center is a leading provider of psychiatric services for adolescents, adults, and seniors who are suffering from psychiatric, co-occurring, and cognitive disorders. Additionally, StoneCrest offers unique therapeutic programming for adolescents and adults, who are diagnosed with mental illness and developmental disabilities.
Accredited by The Joint Commission and licensed to operate 162 beds, StoneCrest offers a variety of treatment options at different levels of care to meet the unique needs of individuals requiring our services.
Through the utilization of innovative therapeutic techniques and modalities, treatment planning that is catered to the specific needs of patients, and an experienced and qualified staff that is eager to help patients reach their goals, StoneCrest is the place to turn to when in need of optimal care for psychiatric concerns.