We are seeking a CMM Programmer for a direct hire role in Rochester Hills, MI!
2nd shift 2:30pm-11pm
About the job
Performs precision dimensional measurements, including layouts for new products, PPAP packages,
prototype, and engineering changes. Performs statistical testing to determine capability, repeatability, and acceptability of product. Participates in Continuous Improvement activities to support company objectives.
Roles and responsibilities
▪ Determines part acceptability of complex layouts through an accurate and detailed layout using CMM
and other advanced measurement systems.
▪ Ability to program CMM (PCDMIS CAD++ version 2022.1), Smart Scope, Aicon 3D Scanner and other
advanced measurement systems.
▪ Performs required statistical analysis of data obtained from product samples.
▪ Prioritizes and conducts required layouts according to daily schedule or as assigned by Management.
▪ Performs GR&R studies to establish repeatability and reproducibility.
▪ Assists Manufacturing Department in completion of capability studies.
▪ Participates in APQP Project kick off to review drawings and GD&T specifications.
▪ Assists in the maintenance of Quality Department files.
▪ May participate in corrective action process due to customer or internal concerns.
▪ Attends various internal and external meetings as a Quality Representative, as well as an active
member of company teams.
▪ Assists the Quality Department in continuously improving the integrity of the department.
▪ Other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience and Skills
▪ High School Diploma or equivalent.
▪ Minimum four years’ experience in a Quality Assurance position with detailed layout experience.
▪ Proficient in developing CMM and 3D Scanning programs
▪ Proficient in blueprint reading and GD&T methodology.
▪ Minimum two years’ experience with programming of CMM, Smart Scope and a variety of advanced
o Brown & Sharpe Mistral CMM (PCDMIS CAD++, version 2022.1)
o OGP Smart Scope Flash Optical Gaging (Program measurement 3D multi-Sensor)
o Hexagon AICON Scanner Optocat 2020R3
▪ Some technical and/or statistical training in Metrology and SPC (Minitab).
▪ Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and basic computer skills.
▪ Must be able to speak, read and write English fluently.
▪ Must be able to work in the U.S.
ResourceMFG, an Employbridge company, is the first and largest national manufacturing staffing company, working alongside top plants and facilities to provide jobs in production, quality, maintenance, supervision and all levels of management.