SAS Global Corporation is seeking a motivated sales professional to add to our team! The target sales area includes New York, NY, Boston, MA, Portland, ME, Philadelphia, PA, Cincinatti, OH, Louisville, KY, Nashville, TN, and Indianapolis, IN.
The Product Sales Specialist plays a key role in increasing revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects, and managing sales of products and services.
This individual specializes in the sale of fabricated components within the industries of mining, cement plants, asphalt and coal-fired power utility high wear areas. These sales opportunities may consist of wear materials such as chrome carbide (overlay) plate, AR plate, aftermarket pulverized parts, chute systems, crushers, combustion tuning/testing services, fabricated design and builds, and many other high wear areas.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Engages in strategies to increase sales in assigned territory
· Seeks out prospective business opportunities with new and existing customers
· Develops and delivers sales presentations
· Works directly with industrial and maintenance plant personnel to identify business opportunities and develop solutions to customer’s concerns and problems
· Assists with onsite field measuring and/or installation projects
· Maintains knowledge of competitor products and identifies and reports intelligence on competitor pricing or marketing strategies
· Attends and participates in trade shows, conference, and other marketing events
· Adheres to all company policies and guidelines
· Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
· Self-motivated and driven
· Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
· Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
· Microsoft Office and CRM experience
· Ability to succeed in an entrepreneurial environment
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
· Overnight travel to support sales activity throughout a multi-state region
· Ability to work long hours, potentially through the night and/or over weekends
· Ability to work in industrial environments which may include elevated steel grated floors while wearing proper PPE including hardhats, safety glasses and steel toed boots.
· Ability to safely lift and maneuver 50lbs
· Ability to manually go up and down multiple stories of stairs
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to $100,000.00 per year
Supplemental pay types:
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: On the road
For over 60 years, SAS Global Corporation has been one of the nation's
leading suppliers of premium abrasion resistant steels and hard facing
materials. From the beginning, SAS Global has operated under three key
principles; provide the highest quality, excellence in customer service,
and innovative thinking. Our portfolio ranges from premium abrasion
resistant steels, hardfacing materials, and material handling solutions to
high performance equipment upgrades.
SAS services organizations of all sizes, from Fortune 500 companies to
small mom & pop shops. SAS provides complete material processing,
custom fabrications, and engineering services. SAS Global serves many
industries including, but not limited to; Coal-Fired Electric Power, Mining,
Cement, Pulp & Paper, Steel, DRI/HBI, Foundry, Waste to Energy,
Aggregate, Automation, Glass, Construction, and Automotive. SAS Global Corporation's engineering capabilities has led to the
development of over 50 unique patented products and numerous
premium abrasion resistant materials, including our SureAlloy®
Premium Carbide Weld Overlay Products. Our research and development
engineers aim to convert market trends quickly into successful innovations.
The 185,000 square foot SAS Global World Headquarters in Warren, MI
features a 152,500 square foot Fabrication Facility. The SAS Longview,
Texas features another 95,000 square feet of fabrication space.