Rheumatology Clinic in Rochester Hills Michigan is looking for a part-time/on-call experienced Infusion Nurse.
Position Highlights: Excellent opportunity to work with an established team of professionals who take pride in their work and have a strong work ethic.
Requirements: Associate degree in nursing plus a minimum of one year nursing experience required. BSN and IV experience preferred. Current Michigan RN Licensure and BLS/CPR required. Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment. Strong interpersonal skills, able to work well and communicate professionally with physicians, patients, and staff in all levels of the organization.
· Establishes IV access for infusions /including port access.
· Administers medication through IV and monitors patients.
· Administers IM /SQ injections.
· Maintains and documents in the EMR system.
· Schedules/Cancels appointments
· Initiates and provides emergency care service as appropriate in life-treating situations.
Must be available to work a flexible schedule to accommodate the needs of the practice.
Flexible work schedule
20 hours + weekly
33.00 - 35.00 $ hour
40 hours PTO time paid off.