Join PARTNERS in Architecture, PLC as a Project Manager! PARTNERS is an energized and growing mid-size architectural firm primarily serving clients throughout Southeast Michigan. We are a team oriented architectural studio committed to providing excellent design and technical ingenuity with a focused customer service approach. Our clients include local, regional, and Federal public institutions, K-12 school districts, and higher educational facilities.
This is a career opportunity for a self-starting professional to excel and grow as you explore opportunities at PARTNERS. As a Project Manager, you will lead projects teams through all stages of project development and delivery, you will work directly with firm principals and clients to oversee the timely and profitable completion of successful projects with the highest level of client satisfaction. You will be expected to participate in new business development in preparing project plans and providing input to establish fees. You will be responsible for managing clients and project teams including outside consultants, preparing and carrying out project execution plans and monitoring project resources and performance through all phases of project development.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
· Leadership skills to manage internal project teams, consultants, and contractors.
· Preparation and implementation of strategic project plans including coordination and management of all administrative and technical project efforts to ensure the most efficient and cost-effective execution of assigned projects.
· Actively manages client relationship and programs.
· Manage project performance including project budget and schedule.
· Coordinate project communications, documentation, and project team assignments.
· Assisting in the selection of products and development of specifications.
· Assisting clients with bidding efforts including bid procurement, contractor selection and negotiating contracts.
· Supervising and mentoring junior project managers and staff in their professional development.
· Demonstrating and promoting a high level of integrity and professional values.
· Architectural degree from an accredited university; licensure preferred.
· Minimum 8 years’ experience working in an architectural or construction related firm.
· Experience with public projects, with preference on municipal, higher-ed and K-12.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong business acumen.
· Personable, self-motivated, and ability to lead a project team.
· AutoCAD and Revit experience.
· Proficient using Microsoft Office Suite and other project management software.
· Ability to multitask, prioritize work and manage time effectively.
· Competitive Salary & Bonusing
· Medical, dental and vision Insurance.
· YMCA Membership
· 401(k) retirement plan and company match.
· Group Life Insurance, AD&D Insurance, Disability Insurance.
· Professional Growth Opportunities.
Candidates are invited to call and forward qualifications, resumes and work examples to:
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU!