FireCatt Management Training Program
Does running your own team and traveling the country sound appealing to you? Are you are looking to start your career with a company that is growing every year? If you answered yes to both of these questions, the FireCatt Management Training Program is for you. Whether you see yourself in customer service, management, operations or sales, our program will prepare you for your ideal career.
At FireCatt, we serve the first responders who serve you & the community. The work YOU perform supports an industry responsible for the safety of people across America. We are the safest, most accurate, innovative, asset & technology driven Fire Hose testing company in the nation!
With our patented, advanced technology and a strong foothold in 43 states, we pride ourselves on professionalism, integrity, maturity, and dedication to create relationships that pave the way for the best possible customer service.
During your first year you will actively be leading a team with hose and ladder testing at Fire Stations around the country. You will work side by side with your team and the departments in conducting successful testing in a timely manner.
As a part of our Management Program, you can count on defined tools, goals and hands on training to help you reach your full potential. You will start learning how FireCatt conducts business from day one. From our entry-level positions all the way up to management, we all have the common goal of 100% customer satisfaction. You will receive mentoring, guidance and all the support you need to not only be successful, but develop and manage very own team.
You will be out in the field building relationships with Fire Departments from all over the United States. If traveling, serving a higher cause and managing your own team is for you, FireCatt is your home.
· Must have an Associate or Bachelors degree (or equivalent management experience)
· Must be authorized to work in the United States
· Must have at least one year of customer service, management experience and/or leadership
· Must be able to travel for 3 weeks per month
· Valid driver’s license, experience hauling a trailer is a plus
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel / Word
· Ability to perform physical labor in an outdoor environment
· High level of communication skills & maturity
· Possess ability to learn, teach, & follow all Safety Guidelines
· Ability to problem-solve in our daily work environment
· Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
· Must have a powerful motivation to achieve an objective. In other words: GRIT!
· Must be at least 18 years old
Fire Catt provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
FireCatt conducts standardized safety tests on fire hoses, ground ladders, nozzles and appliances for fire departments, departments of defense, airports and industrial companies.
Based in Troy, Michigan, FireCatt uses patented technology to provide precision service testing for fire hose, ground ladders, nozzles, and appliances, helping keep fire departments, agencies and industrial companies safe from injury and liability.