MWC is a state of the art cheese and whey production facility in St. Johns, MI. MWC is a joint venture between Glanbia Nutritionals, Dairy Farmers of America (DFA) and Select Milk Producers Inc. (Select).
- Ensures that samples are run and if needed, determine the best action to bring the product into specification. Will notify the supervisor if the product is not within the required specifications.
- Clean assigned room and equipment.
- Responsible for the ability to run any computer system needed to operate production.
- Maintains product loss sheets to keep an accurate recording of the product being wasted.
- Responsible for timely and accurate reports of process loss and inventory records turned in daily to the supervisor.
- Complete all job activities following set safety and operational SOP’s.
- Complies with all applicable food safety regulations and mandates (Safe Quality Foods, Food and Drug Admin, Pasteurized Milk Ordinance)
- Ability to lift 40 pounds.
- Good attitude and willingness to learn.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Willing to accept a culture where safety is a top priority.
We offer room for growth and promotion within the company.
- Medical (Blue Cross Blue Shield), Dental and Vision insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
At Glanbia, we celebrate diversity, because we know that our individual strengths make us stronger together. We welcome and encourage interest from a wide variety of candidates, and we will give your application consideration, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
At Glanbia our culture will celebrate individuality, knowing that together we are more.