Dimensional Control System, Inc. is searching for an individual to enhance our automotive team in establishing new customer business and expanding our Quality Management Solution footprint within our existing customer base.
This role encompasses active sales engagement, team leadership, and global account strategy for OEM and Tier 1 Suppliers. Candidates must have experience in Aerospace, Industrial Machinery, Medical Devices, or Automotive field.
Understanding of manufacturing processes. Must have the ability to engage in executive-level dialogue in supporting digital transformation for those processes is imperative.
This position is in Troy, Michigan with a hybrid option.
- Bachelor's degree, preferred in Engineering
- 3+ Application Engineering experience working in a demo environment or automotive sales experience
- Software sale experience is a big plus (ideally with CAD, CAM, or CAE)
- Experience with OEM and Tier 1 Supplier
- Active sales engagement, team leadership, and global account strategy for OEM and Tier-1
- Established relationships in the automotive area with Managers, Directors and VP level mgt
- Find/Develop new sales opportunities within Existing and New customer accounts within the defined market/territory/account list.
- Execute the DCS sales process which defines the activities required to move an opportunity from initiation to close.
- Utilize the tools and systems implemented by DCS Sales to support the sales process
- Collaborate with the technical support team to maximize the application and utilization of DCS software products at the defined customer accounts.
- Maintain accurate information and timely updating of the sales cycle progression which is managed within the CRM system.