Helping children, adults and families live healthier, happier lives.
Development Centers will be the preeminent organization committed to excellence and the recognized leader in Human Services. We will provide a continuum of diversified services based upon community need, resulting in outstanding and ever improving outcomes.
· Respect and compassion for all persons served
· Acknowledge the abilities, strengths, and worth of the individual and his/her family
· Seek out and be responsive to the community need
· Dedication to teamwork, professionalism, ethical conduct and the prudent use of resources
· Commitment to opportunities, regardless of personal barriers
· Commitment to best practice
OUR POSITION ON EQUITY
We believe in the fair and just distribution of resources and opportunities needed to achieve wellbeing.
We engage with compassion to confront and dismantle oppression interpersonally, institutionally, and systemically.
We commit to building a culture of equity and belonging.
Our staff of hundreds of professionals is committed to being passionate, accessible and reliable, while meeting those we serve wherever they are in their life journeys.
We provide assistance to more than 12,000 adults and children each year through our more than two dozen mental health & prevention programs, in addition to offering a comprehensive array of varied housing placement services, employment readiness training, early childhood education, and much more.